Thursday, November 12, 2009

Getting slowly back into scrapping (Edited)

Yip, it has been a while but managed to scrap a few pages in the last week. But truth be told my wee vege/salad garden has been taking me away from my scraps. Now that day light saving is here, I am tending my wee veges.

Halloween has been and gone, we made it again to Steve & Jade's Halloween party. I have no photos to show for yet, but scrapped these from 2 years ago instead.



Also last month we attended with our squash friends the annual Te Omanga Vintner's Lunch, all as invited guests of Gavin & Vanessa at the Gee & Hickton sponsored table. I can't think of a better way to spend then an afternoon with great friends all in aid to raise funds for Te Omanga Hospice.


Credits: Halloween & The Wedding Collection - The Entire Collection all available at ScrapbooksGoneDigital


No comments: