Saturday, April 10, 2010

It's hard to believe


But this baby girl will soon be a new Mummy herself, all going well sometime late September that is. This is Laura, she's the youngest and I am the eldest of 3 girls. Was visiting my Mum last night for her birthday when we were looking through some photos of Laura trying to find her in baby outfits as Mum has still got a few of her baby clothes saved. She nolonger has this cute wee little green outfit, but the 3 that Mum has saved are now 35 years old! And still look fantastic even my Colin wore them over 13 years ago too. How fantastic that Laura's own will soon be wearing them next.

Credits: "You are my center" scraplift by Christine Holtien Schultz, One of a Kind Design Studio Sweet Pea Kit available at AhhhScrap, The Wedding Collection by ScrapbooksGoneDigital, Seriously Pink by Poppy Andrews, Sweet Baby Chic by Michelle Coleman, Touch of Func by Kim Christensen, Unconditional by Jen Wilsom.

1 comment:

Robin said...

Thanks for your reply re cache. It is set at 1024 already. Might have to get more memory.
And I don't have a blog - just the email.
I'll keep an eye out for your future tuts which are great so far. I've viewed Norma's which are very helpful - thanks again.