Thursday, February 28, 2008

I'm a guest for Fryske's CT



How cool is this, I'm a guest on Fryske's CT (Creative Team) at ScrapDigiStyle.com, so totally unexpected! I participated in a template challenge on her blog Fryske's Digiscrap Design (here http://www.fryskesdigiscraps.blogspot.com/). She commented about how she liked the way I used the layout and asked if I would like to be a guest. I was totally floored as you can imagine, but it didn't take me too long to decide that I would like to give it a go. So here are the 2 layouts I have done so far and it sure has been fun...

credits:
Antique Love kit, papers and elements by Fryske's DigiScrap Design, available at Fryske's ScrapDigiStyle and
DigiScrapWarehouse,
Tearing using ScrapBits 'n Pieces by Fryske's DigiScrap Design too.
Green patterned paper, Run Kit by DigiTreats at http://digitreats.typepad.com/
Clear Gel stickers, my own design
LOVE WordArt, Lots of Love kit by InkedEdges at www.inkededges.com

1 comment:

Ellen, said...

Hi Maureen!
I saw your comment on one of my layouts in the gallery at digiscrap.nl and-curious as i am- i had to take a look at your profile :).
Congrats on your ct job for Fryske!! I can totally understand why she asked you to join her.
Your layouts are awesome!
Have a nice week!
Ellen aka Tinklebell