Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Happy Birthday to ME!

I'm officially one year of the big 40 - ahhhh! Have the day off work as I think everyone should and have a totally me day, so that I have time to blog, scrap and shop. The day so far has started of well, with the opening of numerous birthday cards from family including one from Brian, who included a Bid Wednesday Lotto ticket and some Kiwi scratchies, so keep your fingers crossed for me! Then had breakfast out and am at home for the moment to post these lovely photos of my orchid that was a gift from my Mum - isn't it stunning??? Tristram came by first thing this morning with a birday card that included a voucher, so will be of later to have a go at spending it ;) Thanks Char, Barry & Tristram - you guys spoil me...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you - hope you have a great day Maureen - not long now to the BIG FOUR O ........ Shame BB can't sweep you off for a nice meal tonight - you'll have to be content with interclub supper ...
Love the JamieGees xx

Creaties van Henrike said...

Happy Birthday!

Groetjes Henrike
(digiscrap.nl)

Jumlai said...

It's a little bit late, sorry much to late, ;) but congratulation with you birthday!