Thursday, December 10, 2009

Well, howdy y'all


This was fun to scrap and turns out that SimplySusan's Lil Cowpoke kit perfectly complemented my costume I wore to Steve & Jade's Halloween party. I know, it's not a traditional Halloween theme costume but I had fun wearing it! My hubby went as a gangster and it was the first time I have seen him wear a tie - hehe and CJ found the perfect size jester outfit and wore the mask he got when we went and saw Cirque du Soleil's Varekai over 2 years ago. So we all ended up being a mismash of costumes.

Credits: Lil Cowpoke kit by SimplySusan available at ScrapbooksGoneDigital

3 comments:

Cat Russell said...

Howdy.. You're looking good,Cowgirl..

Love the page..

Hope you have a great Thursday..

Tanya-Faye said...

Cute layout Moe... happy holidays

Unknown said...

You are such a doll! Love, love, love it Mo!