Monday, April 14, 2008

Happy Birthday Mum




















It's been a while since I last blogged to post my layouts, only because I have been busy off line creating pages for Mum's big birthday last week for an album I wanted to give her. We all went out to Logan Brown for a wonderful meal and all put our glad rags on, and I got to wear my wedding dress again since our big day. There were plenty of cameras about so plenty of photo opportunities I hope to scrap soon. Anyway here are the first 2 pages of Mum's album.


Credits: Background paper,flowers from Grateful4U kit available at DST, Paper tearing from ScrapBits 'n Pieces by Fryske's Digiscrap Design available at http://fryske.scrapdigistyle.com/shoppe/, Flower stitching stems from Love Actually by Flergs, Straight stitching from Natali available at scrapwithnatali.blogspot.com/

No comments: