Saturday, October 25, 2008

CJs birthday photos finally GIMPed


Another week has passed since CJs birthday and I finally got around to scrapping these surprise photos of him. He's not to happy about them, but as I pointed out, the focus of the lo is not on his surprise faces - though the expression is priceless! As a SgD deadline was looming (today) and I had expressed an interest, I killed 2 birdies & scrapped the photos for the challenge. I feel like I'm loosing my digiscrap mojo, things are slowly moving in my hubby's new business and I am helping him out a lot. So only leaves stolen moments here and there, like right now in bed with laptop on my lap ;)

Credits:
KHartley StinkerGreen Alpha (recoloured), Coralee Evans Wild button, Nicolina GonnaBeARockStar papers, LDD VintageRetroDreams paper

2 comments:

Cat Russell said...

Love this layout..Must find my 'mojo'..

Anonymous said...

I love it too! Love how you used all the photos but it doesn't look too "crowded". I lose my mojo sometimes but it always seem to come back at some point :)