Monday, October 27, 2008

I'm on the SgD Creative Team

Photobucket Photobucket

How exciting is this, I applied and got accepted to a CT call at ScrapbooksGoneDigital! I'm really enjoying this community as they are so GIMP friendly, so it was only natural to sign up there. It's early days so am already having my thinking cap on for my monthly requirements, so watch this space.

It's Labour Day here in NZ, but my poor hubby was out working till late afternoon. So had a nice day out with CJ visiting my Mum. Hope you had a fab day yourselves too.

4 comments:

Cat Russell said...

What Wonderful news.. I am so happy for you..You sound excited about it..I will be over there more often now, I'm thinkin...lol...

Caatje said...

Congrats! SgD is fantastic! I'm so exited for you!

Love Fryske

Sammy said...

Congatulations Mo, you deserve it. I do love your Surprise layout, Colin really does look surprised. I will have to check out the SgD site. Hope to sit down and work on your WordArt tut this week. Will leave a comment on it when I have finished.
Go Get'em Girlfriend!

Lynn said...

Congrats! I hope you have a fun time there!