Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Bad blogger...





















Can't believe it's the 20th of the month and this is only my 2nd entry for the month. Turns out I have slowed down in both blogging and digiscrapping, just slowed down not stopped thank goodness.
I happen to look at my squash grading list and I was briefly a D1, my highest grade. Unfortunately had a few losses so am back down in D2, hopefully this will give me the kick up the bum to try harder and get back to D1. Am standing down tomorrow, so will have to wait till next week to get my chance to another win hopefully!
Laura left for Melbourne last weekend and I visited Mum on Sunday and gave her a piano lesson.. She was very excited with me bringing my old piano music around and she pick a new piece to learn for herself. Looks like her piano practice is helping keeping her fingers supple and the Arthritis at bay.

credits LO1:
Brown background paper from Grateful4U kit at DST, Papers, flowers, buttons, tag from Tout Simplement kit by Fran at imaginebyfran.blogspot.com, Frame by Katie Pertiet at DesignerDigitals.com, WordStrips by Nicole Seitler at SugarplumPaperie.com

credits LO2:
Template - by moriginals.blogspot.com, Journal paper & flowers by imaginebyfran.blogspot.com, Papers & WordArt from Circle Combination kit by CentaniDesigns, Jessica Sprague July title/doodle

2 comments:

Kristin said...

Thanks for the super sweet comment you left on my blog. I LOVE your layouts. You do really great work!

Sammy said...

Hi bad blogger to bad blogger. I am hoping to get my A into G and update my blog soonish. Really like your little Colin pages, may have to dig out some old pics of my two.