Sunday, May 25, 2008

Have I got my cousin hooked on GIMP yet?




















I wonder if I have Conny hooked yet. Got an email from her during the week wanting some help, so I pointed her to this site http://www.scrapbooksgonedigital.com/TUTORIALS/. This hopefully will have everything to get her started. Remember Conny, start with the basics and make small baby steps. I remember using this site in the past when I first started out with my GIMP, and it sure helps having those step by step instructions & videos.
It has been cold weather this weekend, so a good excuse to get more pages finished. These being from Colin's 9th birthday in 2005. I don't participate in Halloween as not a New Zealand tradition, but since Colin celebrates his birthday in October it sure was a good excuse to have a theme party and Colin's mates still remember the fun times had.

Credits LO1: Crazy Garden Alpha by babs, Template by Simply Yin, paper from Macabre kit by Jan Crowley at www.oscraps.com

Credits LO2: Scrap Orchard So You Think You Can Design week 3 template by Janel Scraps,
paper from Macabre kit by Jan Crowley at www.oscraps.com

No comments: