Sunday, May 4, 2008

Hallo Nederland, ik ben Colin

How nice it was talking to my Aunt and Uncle on the phone at my Mum's place yesterday. They too were catching up with her after her eye operation on Friday. All is well, just a slight blood shot eye, but other than that she is seeing better than ever. Have emailed 2 of my cousins now with my contact and blog details so hopefully you guys will visit this blog lots in future to keep up with our happenings.
About time an up to date layout of Colin is posted as I have been very busy focusing on older photos going as far back to when he was still a baby. Yes he is growing up fast, getting more and more independent, even challenging Brian and I from time to time in a cheeky sort of a way. All good though. School is going great for him, he started a private boys school at the start of the year and is thriving. As with all secondary schools here in Wellington, we forked out a bit of money for a new uniform, hopefully we bought it a bit roomy and he isn't going to grow out of it too soon. His first parent teacher interviews went great. Both Gordon and I attended and all teachers were full of praise of him. He is doing very well in French, helps if his Mum can test him on his French vocabulary. I think I will struggle when he picks up Japanese in the middle of the year as I can't pronounce or read Japanese, hehe ;)

Credits: papers from Grateful4U kit from DST, based on a template from pagemaps.com

No comments: