Thursday, December 4, 2008

Tree, what Xmas tree? & latest Award


Well, still no real Christmas tree in sight in our lounge so this girl still not feeling like she has her Xmas mojo. So to get in the mood, I pulled out last night our wee fake tree with fibre optic lights instead. Not the real McCoy I know, but it's a start! The tree is too tiny to pose with, so got Corey to be my test subject. Doesn't he look TOTALLY bored, lol. Didn't see the point in wasting it so scrapped it straight away. Just love a QP, especially when time is precious at the mo.

credits: GirlTalk - November QP, Believe in Santa WordArt by Kathy

To my many scrapping girlfriends out there (I have friends!), thanks Cat & Sam for giving me the latest Treasured Friend Award. Also a thanks to Mel for tagging me with the same award post on her blog. You gals all ROCK! Now, I'll take a little breather from passing this award on until I have my thinking cap back, hope you don't mind sweeties.

2 comments:

Cat Russell said...

Thank you Mo..It's funny that I can do this by mistake but not when I want to do it..haha..(hugs)

Sammy said...

Hope you find your Christmas mojo soon my sweet