Friday, June 19, 2009

Dawg Gone Cute!


It only took me nearly 3 weeks to complete with one restart from nearly the beginning but it's done! Here Corey is modelling his first outfit knitted up by moi - big bonus it fits him hehe. I was always a very slow knitter, no wonder I haven't attempted anything bigger in many many years.

I have forgotten how easy it is to loose your way around a pattern, and don't get me started on how many stitches kept dropping of my little knitting needles. There is a lot to be said about circular knitting needles!


Am now on a roll as I have found a new project to keep me out of trouble, this one is a crochet hoodie to keep in theme with the big boys who have new recent hoodies each too. Lets hope I'll get to finish it before I give up somewhere in the middle of the pattern...


2 comments:

Sammy said...

Doesn't Corey look a cutie. I love the colours you have used Mo.

Anonymous said...

Finished product looks wonderful Mo - you'll get lots of comments when you're out walking. Now I wonder whether my 2 cats would wear something like that - especially the psycho one that rips his fur out in two places - could keep his back warm where there's missing fur!!! Lynn