Thursday, June 11, 2009

For the love of Brackets

Yes, as you can see I'm still enjoying scrapping brackets were I can. And follows the same Segway theme as my previous layout. Just couldn't help not scrap these photos of BB having a go too! I promise no photos of me on one, as I was left holding Corey on his lead and the camera glued to my face constantly ;) The joys of being the family photographer. According to the boys, it's really easy to ride those things. It's just a matter of distributing your weight and leaning into the direction you want to go, really does look like fun from the side lines. Not bad 10min fun for $10, I think I'll give it a go next time.


Credits: Template #94 ScrappingwithLiz, Papers & elements SgD Travel Kit Collection, available at Scrapbooksgonedigital

3 comments:

Liz said...

I'm so glad you could use my template. Your page looks great.
-Liz

Tigger said...

That's a really beautiful layout.

Sammy said...

WooHoo, go BB. I have always wanted to have a crack at one of these. You must try it for me Mo. I love your colours