Wednesday, August 13, 2008

In training


Last time Colin went to junior squash night he wondered if he could put his name down for our junior club champs at the end of the month. I said of course he could as it was open to all junior members and he remembered how much fun he had last year, plus the goodies he got for just participating. So I suggested that perhaps he would like some extra practice during the week after school. CJ now catches the train to the club where I meet him from my work and we practice twice a week. It is paying off as his serves and game has already improved somewhat in the short space of time.

Finished scrapping my birthday blooms from last month, gorgeous aren't they!

credits: Hoosfunky papers by Amy Sumrall, Datebits date by Misty Cato, Quote by Anna Aspen, frame by Kristin Skjæringrud, overlay created from UrbanJungle flower by Coralee Evans.

No comments: