Tuesday, August 12, 2008

OMG, Bethany created my Dog Tired WA request


Well, did I get a pleasant surprise this morning when I just happend to checkout http://elegantwordart2.blogspot.com/, low & behold there it was her latest post titled "Dog Tired". I started reading and came to the 2nd paragraph and I let out a squeel of excitement as I read "This WordArt request is from Maureen." I had left a little comment on her blog that I was looking for a Dog Tired WA and ended up altering one of her old ones, see my previous post.

So here is the revised version with a special thanks to Bethany for her wonderful word art. Such a talent!

Be on the look out for my next GIMP tutorial, I'll be covering creating manual/perspective shadow as applied to WA and I have used a little bit of gradient on the corners to make it look it has a slight curl.

Credits: dog WordArt - Elegant WA by Bethany, papers Pawprints - LorieM Design, paper cluster - DaniellaYoung Designs, frame - Tout_simplement by ImagineByFran


1 comment:

Sammy said...

What a clever Maureen. I still have the copy ofthe scrapbooking magazine from your D.I.Y layout. I shall have to start collecting the works of my famous friend :)