Thursday, September 11, 2008

Another squash weekend has started

This week it is our senior club champs, and BB had his 1st game tonight. But I was sure that he told me a few nights ago that I was Thursday and he was Friday. So I took my gear down just in case, but it wasn't required as all the ladies games are all starting on Friday night. The ladies draw is a bit dissapointing with only 5 entries, but oh well I'll should have a good second match. As per usual, I have Gemz for my first match, maybe she'll go easy on me, but probably not! BB didn't have a win, but he won the first game. We didn't stay late at all at the club as we were expecting Kim & Stacey to arrive with Tess who is staying this weekend as the Grieve's will be away, K's present to G. We have hyped up Corey without trying to give away Tess' name. Both dogs will get a good workout entertaining each other this way - hehe.

Wanted to scrap these road trip photos from last year for a travel challenge I'll enter at ScrapbooksGoneDigital.
Not so much a destination layout, but I do like how this one has turned out. Including the blended photo of me driving the Mazda.

Credits: LDD VintageDreams-Retro papers & alpha, Date-Bit by Misty Cato, doodle by Fryske,
Elegant WordArt by Bethany

No comments: