Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Mo GIMPed in pink


Just completed my very own girlie page and just love how the shades of pinks have turned out. I got my hands on a whole stack of baby & childhood photos from Mum's a few weekends ago and have been busily creating lo for my up coming 40th next year - moan groan. I won't be publishing them all here, so if you are curious you'll just have to come and celebrate with me ;)! So far have done 4 so am really motoring along and it is sure neat to share those old pics with BB & CJ.

Credits: Bouille Template8, Inspired Papers & Elements by Ami Collofello at PixelGypsyDesigns, SoftPlum feather by Fryske, Glassy Alpha by K Aagard at http://digidelights.blogspot.com

4 comments:

Sammy said...

I am back. Congrats on going to the pink side. I look forward to more.

Melanie said...

hey there!! Love your blog. If you find anymore tutorials, pass them along. I am going to try some of them!! Love your work!! Great pages!! Leaving some love for you!!! (((((hugs)))))
Melanie (twinsmom1)

Bouille said...

I love your LO!!! thanks to have use my template!!

Kristin said...

Maureen, Your layout is gorgeous! I need to use more pinks. That is just way too pretty!

Thanks for using my alpha on your gorgeous lo!