Tuesday, September 2, 2008

This is {Me} too


Feeling a bit shattered today, but can't put my finger on the cause. Will try and have an early night tonight and see if that makes a difference. BB and I are having an early dinner out with his family tonight, my suggestion as we didn't get a chance to see them on Sunday, so a night off cooking mid-week is a bit of a treat.

Have just completed this lo for a challenge over at ScrapbooksGoneDigital I am currently participating in called "Introduce yourself Challenge" and was looking for an appropriate photo of moi, when I came across this action shot. I am rather pleased the way it turned out and have included some minimal facts about myself.

Credits: Optimism Template, dotted paper & alpha "Love in Paris" by Kristin Aagard at http://www.digidelights.blogspot.com
UrbanJungle paper & elements by Coralee Evans aka MzCora

4 comments:

Sammy said...

You go girl. Love the layout and dinner out mid-week sounds fab, no cooking hooray.

Unknown said...

So good......

Kristin said...

I love your layout! The photo is fabulous too! :0)

Cora Evans said...

The blog header & LO looks fab!

You did such a great job, and I love the action photo!