Tuesday, September 9, 2008

No, no, NO - ski weekend photos lost, BUGGER!


I have tried and tried, but the ski photos that were sitting on Brian's camera for some reason can't download. It keeps wanting to reformat the card in either re-play or shoot mode. Had some nice shots when we were on the slopes and inside the Snowflake cafe while sipping our hot chocolates. So only have these cafe scene ones while lunching with the Wins in Ohakune.

Correction: Lynn spotted a spelling mistake on my coffee prayer on lo1, so have corrected and re-uploaded. Thanks Lynn for spotting and letting me know.

Credits: LDD VintageDreams-Retro papers & elements, Vicki's A work in progress AcrylicAlpha, Template14 by Jillian Zwick of J.Z. Designs, flower, brad * chickenwire "Believe In" by Fryske.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your new pics Mo, and shame about the photos on BB's camera (maybe operator error on his part!!!!). Hey I think in your coffee prayer you mean to say "addiction" rather than "addition" ... hee hee
Lynn

Mo (Maureen) said...

Duh, thanx Lynn - well spotted. I have hopefully corrected this now.
love Mo

Sammy said...

but doesn't addiction sound so 'addictive'? lol
Love your tutorials Mo, just need to sit down and work my way through them. Can't you just come over on Tuesdays again?

Mom2aTrio (JZDesigns) said...

It looks GREAT! Thanks for sending me the link--contact me at jz.designs@yahoo.com and I can get you something special!

Vanessa said...

I love your lay outs - finally found your blog!! hehe!!