Tuesday, September 30, 2008

I won a kit - Yippee


How cool is this, I entered my "Are we there yet?" layout see my Another squash weekend has started post in a Travel challenge at ScrapbooksGoneDigital and found out today I had won. I got my confirmation email from Vanessa this morning, many thanx Scrapness. So far I have managed to download the 1st part of the kit, unfortunately our download speed is veeeeeeeeeeeery sloooooooooooooow! So will have to pick my times I think, never mind. Should be fun pulling out last year's Halloween party photos, and create using my winnings. No Halloween party this year as Steve and Jade are getting married back in San Diego on Halloween, how cool is that!


Credits: Huge Halloween kit at ScrapbooksGoneDigital

2 comments:

Tanya-Faye said...

Hi MO, thanks for stopping by... returning the Hi wave to you :)

Vanessa said...

have fun with it!!!
hopefully you can download the lot!