Monday, February 2, 2009

Happy Birthday my dear BB

It's my dear hubby's bday, unlike me he didn't quite get to take the day off. Though he did take time out to have lunch with his parents. CJ & I didn't make it as it clashed with a hair cut appointment, never mind. Making it up by planning one of his fave dinners tonight, Lamb stew with mash and spinach - yum. The weather is somewhat cooler again today, me think 20 not the 34 we experienced on Saturday, so stew & mash will be perfect, especially with a nice drop of red win - gorgeous!

Just a quick scrap of BB from our last jet skiing day out last month, another perfect day. The little show off managed to get on one ski straight away unlike last time it took at least half a dozen times. Poor Lynn & Cameron to tried, but found the going very tough. Hopefully they will give it another go next time.


Credits: BlogTemplate4 & You Always WordArt by YouandI Designs, paper Edge of Wood kit by http://digiscrapbooking.ch/

3 comments:

Caatje said...

Hi Mo,

This is gorgeous! Love the way the waterdrops are blended in and out the frame!

Happy birthday for your hubby!

Love Fryske

Sammy said...

I love this layout Mo. How did you get BB on the card. Probably easy but you know me :)

Tanya-Faye said...

OK I did not see this one but this layout is awesome. BTW, hi MO, how are you doing? Hope things are good with you. :)