Friday, February 20, 2009

Oh dear, my Valentine's Freebie is very late - sorry


I can't believe it's been such a long time since I both blogged and posted a freebie. I had full intentions of posting these before Valentine's, but with work, squash and committee stuff my creative mojo seemed to be lacking. So with hubby out of town for tonight, I thought it was the perfect opportunity to get it finished for posting. Papers and brad created using MickeyBDesigns Commercial Use freebies, WordArt using Marcelle font. I hope you can use it, better still send me a link to your lo's.

As per usual, just follow the link here to download...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Valentines post on Feb. 20, 2009. Thanks again.

Cat Russell said...

Hi Mo..Hope all is well with you..Question for you..How do I use paper overlays? I cannot find a tut for it on the forum.. Any suggestions would be very welcome..

my paper needs some texture..lol..too plain..

Hugs.

http://paisleycatscrapsfreebloglayouts.blogspot.com/