Thursday, February 5, 2009

Some CT layouts scrapped

I have been having fun playing around with kits at ScrapbooksGoneDigital for both SgD Club Products as well as One of a Kind Design Studio these last few weeks. Found myself really getting into the Disney theme with borrowed photos from Lynn and all going well we might have an opportunity to go to Disney World ourselves in 4 years time. Me think to better start saving soon!









Credits: Created using "The Mouse Collection" at ScrapbooksGoneDigital, store link here.



Also finished these 2 lo gifted to me by a special lady C. I'm adding some cards to my stash, this Thank You card is for my sister-in-law up in Tauranga. I have just send up a parcel for them. Hope it arrives all in tact & that they'll like it!













Credits: Created using "Glittering Joy Brag Book".

No comments: