Thursday, February 5, 2009

My scrap canvas projects


Wow, a busy couple of days making these hybrid canvases. Started out with a printed layout and adhered to canvas, so did these 2 for BB's birthday. The water skiing one was only done yesterday, hadn't shown the original lo on my blog to him yet, so he got a real nice surprise when he got home and absolutely loved it! Have now got Lynn totally hooked too and I think we both nearly bought out the local shop of supplies - lol. And who did I spot shopping for canvases this morning, you guessed it.

3 comments:

Sammy said...

Well done Mo. The kids loved the ones I did for them for graduation and I made a more dimensional one on 12x12 canvas for Rox and Chris. Its great being able to use the scrapbooking for so many things

Faye Hadfield said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Faye Hadfield said...

I have some canvasses for this purpose but not the courage to do it!! You have a beautiful blog and I have an award for you on mine!!

www.angelsthatscrap.blogspot.com