Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Gee whiz, I got a Kreativ Blogger award - Yippee


How cool is this, Scrapness left me a message on my blog to say she had awarded me this. Sooo totally unexpected - but wow THANKS!

So if I have this right, I am to pass this on to my choice of 6 blogs together with the 6 things I love. Here goes:
1. My boyz - BB, CJ & C you guys keep amazing me. I am so very blessed and loved.
2. Life - although things might be tough and tight for us at the moment, we could be a whole worse of.
3. GIMP - I am totally addicted, just call me GIMP Girl!
4. Photography - probably my longest held hobby & still going strong, first joined a club at age 11.
5. DigiScrapping - goes hand in hand with my previous 2 stated loves. Our new laptop sure makes scrapping a breeze.
6. Squash - I am no A grader, but I get my kicks!

And passing it on to you amazing ladies out there:
1. Cat, my 1st official blog follower - thank u Cat
2. Lynn
3. Fryske, who got me on my 1st CT
4. Nikkiana
5. Tanya-Faye
and
6. Sammy, who I taught GIMP digiscrapping & Blogger and more ;-)

over to you ladies have fun... sending u all HUGS

5 comments:

Lynn said...

You wanna know the funny thing...I just gave you this award before I saw this!! Check my blog! I was probably writing my post while you were writing your comment, hehe! Thanks so much!

Vanessa said...

i was planing to tell you - to answer your question, but i tottazlly forgot about it - sorry - but i see you have figured it out!! i love to surf yopur blog! and please keep showing us how to work with GIMP!!!

Cat Russell said...

Mo,thank you so much..I will wear it proudly on my blog..You are so wonderful to share ur Gimp know how with us.. Thank you..

Hugs...

Sammy said...

Wow! Thanks Mo. Now I just have to figure out how to do it all. Fingers crossed for me girlfriend.

Tanya-Faye said...

What a cool award Mo... Thank you so much.