Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Gee whiz, I got a Kreativ Blogger award - Yippee


How cool is this, Scrapness left me a message on my blog to say she had awarded me this. Sooo totally unexpected - but wow THANKS!

So if I have this right, I am to pass this on to my choice of 6 blogs together with the 6 things I love. Here goes:
1. My boyz - BB, CJ & C you guys keep amazing me. I am so very blessed and loved.
2. Life - although things might be tough and tight for us at the moment, we could be a whole worse of.
3. GIMP - I am totally addicted, just call me GIMP Girl!
4. Photography - probably my longest held hobby & still going strong, first joined a club at age 11.
5. DigiScrapping - goes hand in hand with my previous 2 stated loves. Our new laptop sure makes scrapping a breeze.
6. Squash - I am no A grader, but I get my kicks!

And passing it on to you amazing ladies out there:
1. Cat, my 1st official blog follower - thank u Cat
2. Lynn
3. Fryske, who got me on my 1st CT
4. Nikkiana
5. Tanya-Faye
and
6. Sammy, who I taught GIMP digiscrapping & Blogger and more ;-)

over to you ladies have fun... sending u all HUGS
Post a Comment