Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Good luck with your exams Colin


Well, it's exam week for CJ. Starting with Japanese today, followed by science and social studies later this week. It reminds me of when I was at college back in Holland at CJs age. I rang him earlier after BB & I came back from taking Corey for a walk, he said it went great and that he didn't feel he struggled in any areas. Sounds very positive! Good one CJ, you put in a lot of effort in your revision work for Japanese, so hopefully it all paid off. This will be no doubt good ground work for your up and coming years at school and you'll be used to the expectations school sets out for you boys.

Credits: YouAndI Template & Wonderful kit by Fryske at Youandidigidesign by Fryske

4 comments:

Sammy said...

Go get em' Colin. I love this template

Vanessa said...

i have an award for you - check my blog!

Kristin said...

Gorgeous layout! I love that beautiful dog!

Caatje said...

Oh, Maureen this is beautiful! Did you place this one on digiscrap.nl? It's time to wake up for me again :-)Thanks for the award!


XXXFryske